- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- CHECK BRAKES,REPLACE FRONT BRAKE PADS AND FRONT BRAKE ROTORS
- REPLACE BOTH FRONT BRAKE HOSES/BLEED BRAKE SYSTEM
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides. – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
TODD W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/19/2021