2013 Chrysler Town & CountryCRM Mitchell1 2022-11-10T23:01:01+00:00
- Diagnose engine misfire
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Intake Plenum Gasket.]
- REPLACE IGNITION COIL IN CYLINDER #6
- Clean gum and soft carbon deposit from fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Perform complete fuel pressure and volume test. Road test vehicle.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,BOTH [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- ROTATE TIRES
GLENN D. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/9/2022