2006 Toyota SiennaCRM Mitchell1 2023-04-14T22:03:45+00:00
- Remove wheels and rear brake drums(if applicable) to inspect brake condition. Adjust rear brake shoes if necessary. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- TIMING BELT – Remove & Replace
- (Combination) – WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Upper Intake Manifold.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
BILL P. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/13/2023